Saturday, June 26, 2010

How do I get rid of this type of acne?

HELP? I am having bad back-acne. It's not like I can just cover it up with makeup either. I have a formal dance coming up where I have to wear a dress! What are somethings I could try that will give me good results. I have about three weeks. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!How do I get rid of this type of acne?
********* PRODUCT FOR ACNE GOING AWAY FAST***********


also i recommend you buy a bottle of tea tree oil [it works trust me there was a big improvement in my acne the the first time i used it. you can buy it at CVS or Wal Mart or Walgreens. you put it on a cotton ball or cotton pad and put a thin layer of it on your face. (you may feel a tingling sensation on your face for up to a minute or half a minute [first couple times] ) and it's cheaper than spending $30.00 plus shipping and handling on proactive


It Works On Any Part Of Someones Body That Has Acne Including The Back


TRUST ME IT WORKS I HAD LOTS BACNE (BACK ACNE) AND WHEN I USED IT, IT CLEARED UP FAST !!!


Good Luck I Hoped This Helped!!!!!!!How do I get rid of this type of acne?
Aww :( Thats sad. I'm sorry you're having issues with that, My best friend had a lot of problems with that on her shoulders. I also get acne on my back too, it's gross lol but only in the summer time, mostly because you sweat and it doesn't get air to it as easily. I honestly think face washes could do the same for acne on the back too, I've been using Clean %26amp; Clear Advantage face wash for a few weeks now and it's helped a lot for me, but I have to do it twice a day, I was doing that but it dried out my skin and then I did it just once then my acne got worse, So any acne is really annoying. But If you moisturize 2 to 3 times a day it helps a lot with the dryness.


Anyways, Maybe that would work for you? And try Clean %26amp; clear Dual action moisturizer, That way it won't dry your skin. I'm sorry if this isn't exactly helpful, since you asked for something for your back, but it works for my face, maybe it will work for you too! :)





Good luck! %26lt;3
Try lavender oil. Apply this oil on the back acne everyday for minimum 15 days or else apply fresh Aloe vera juice or the gel and wash after a few hours. When washing your back use a loofah, sponge or exfoliant to help remove any dead skin cells that may clog up pores. Use a gentle action and don鈥檛 be too harsh otherwise you will end up breaking the skin. You should probably change your shirt twice a day to avoid bacteria buildup. Try http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/ for more info.
Make a paste of turmeric powder in mint juice, keep it for 30 minutes and then wash with lukewarm water. This is another good home remedy for acne Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .
use the same stuff you would use on your face!!! depending on how bad it is....go for proactive if its really bad!! or use clearsil





good luck
proactive?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer