Thursday, June 24, 2010

Why am i getting this type of acne on my forehead?

i have these red, hard, acne on my forehead. I use Clearasil Ultra Daily face Wash, and Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub Neutrogena. My face is not dry, my face is usually clear, but than my forehead acne is always there. Can you please help me with the ones on my forehead? Also, if you've had this experience, what did you do? Im only 13 a male.. thank you! :DWhy am i getting this type of acne on my forehead?
Ello :) usually at that age that type of stuff is normal. I know from experience Im 16 now but what I did was just try different products until I finally found one that was working for me which are ddf products they are pretty expensive im not gonna lie I use many different brands of acne products as well but what I recommend is that u see a dermatologist and just get a professional opinion. also what i recommend doing for the blemishes on your forehead is putting ice on it, it helps reduce the swelling and redness then apply a spot treatment (since your a boy I recommend you use Oxy my brother uses it and has had great results) also instead of ice you can use a wash cloth and let hot water run on it for a while and then place it on the pimple it really works then apply spot treatment afterwards as well. also the important thing is that your face will clear up if you commit to it and try new products and take care of yourself


good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer