Saturday, June 26, 2010

What is the best type of Acne treatment?

I dont have terrible acne but i have been starting to get more acne on my chin and nose lately. its not alot. its just spotty. like a few pimples on my nose and 1 or 2 on my chin. What is the best type of acne treatment for this? I hear the new Neutrogina ';wave'; massager works nice. I also hear good things about the proactive system. What do you think? Thanks!What is the best type of Acne treatment?
I also use Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash. Amazing! Tori is right, some things don't work for everyone.





About proactive, it too doesn't work for everyone. It worked for my mom friend's kid but it only worked for a little while. My brother tried it and it didn't work for him. But it probably does work miracles for some people. You don't sound like you have a major problem so you should try something like Neutrogena.





Neutrogena has a lot of products that you could use. You could use their acne wash, overnight gel thing to get rid of your acne while you sleep, etc. I haven't tried the wave massager because the oil-free acne wash does enough for me!





Good luck!What is the best type of Acne treatment?
Okay, this is gonna sound weird, but rice water works better than anything. Like when you cook rice in a rice pot, you have to wash it first, and the water that you drain out of the pot before you fill it again and cook the rice, you can use it to wash your face with. I've been doing it for about 3 months and it's worked better than anything I've tried before. I don't know if you have rice or a rice pot or whatever, but I just thought I'd share that.
You should diffently try proactive, it helped clear up my skin in about a week. The mask really helps clear up pimples at night. The only downside to proactive is that you really have to be consistant on using it day and night. Good luck!
I use Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash. It's wonderful! Clean %26amp; Clear is also nice and easy.
Some things work for some, others just don't work. Basically, you just need to test drive everything. That's what I did and I settled on Neutrogena Oil-free wash.
CLEAN AND CLEAR.


trust me, ive been using it for 2 years now, and i havent had acne since!!


you can find it at most stores like wal mart
Differin gel is the best. but it is by prescription only so you have to ask your doctor for it.
Cinnamon toothpaste. I have some bad acne on my back and that stuff works wonders.
idk but i just use generic cheap **** and it works pretty qood

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer