Saturday, June 26, 2010

I m having patches n type of acne on my face.i wud like to send you my pic so can u pls tel me ur email id....?

The Main Man,.Here,..03/14/09





My friend- and I will rep. a friend for you,..You have stressed enemies.


Funny how people would resent the hell out of you,..and. hurls


meanness and junk at you,..even uses you as ,..well a condom,..?





This would give the impression of; needing to get a mate and have ,.er,


do it,.But, no - this will help but you will need to make some friends,..


the more the better,..of both sexes. Lean into them,..let them know you intend to be a friend,.be clever.,exciting ,.and,never a bore,..Then do it.,





With mates that may not be so appealing - be careful,.be as cooperative and ,..well; fun,..Be fast moving do not get tied down





Do not get committed,..never get trapped,..be careful,..be careful,..!!





Try proactive and,..or,another shin care treatment,..But,..friends


will be the basic,..else it will be tough losing the hex,..





You get my drift,..





Eliasis Yahwehei (The Main Man )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer