Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is this a type of acne, I think, yet there is no redness....?

I'm 20 yrs. old, and acne is still the norm for me, I've never had huge outbreaks, but the occasional red bump would appear every now and then. I'm noticing more and more small, tiny bumps on my face, mainly on my forehead and upper halfs of my cheeks. I really don't thinkit is acne, because they are the same color of my skin and never hurt. I have an oily T-zone. Overall, my skin is not as smooth as I want it to be. Help! Pictures and websites appreciated. Do you or someone you know have a similar problem???Is this a type of acne, I think, yet there is no redness....?
hmm, i would say its acne. just not very red or inflamed. just use a over the counter acne medication.Is this a type of acne, I think, yet there is no redness....?
I have something similar on my forehead. They are little white heads in my case. I either steam them over a hot pan of boiling water for a few and extract them or use acne medication on them if I am short on time. My skin has come a long way though. I suggest this, get into a really good face care regimen. Wash your face twice a day in the morning and evening. Follow each was with a toner made specifically for oily skin. Lastly after the toner has dried, I apply a very light moisturizer unless my skin is dry then I get out some heavy duty stuff. Twice a week I use a exfoliating face wash followed by a pore cleansing and minimizing face mask. I use all Origins brand skin care product since Proactiv dried my skin out a lot. If you need makeup, I suggest breaking down and buying the Bare Minerals foundation. It is really helped my skin and I love the way it looks. You can purchase the make-up at www.bareminerals.com and the face products at www.origins.com. I suggest the Checks and Balances face wash, Oil Refiner toner (tonic), Matte Scientist Oil Controlling Lotion, Swept Clean Scrubbing face wash to exfoliate and Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask. Good Luck!
read tips on treating acne, skincare and home remedies on this site

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer