Saturday, June 26, 2010

What is the best type of Acne treatment?

I dont have terrible acne but i have been starting to get more acne on my chin and nose lately. its not alot. its just spotty. like a few pimples on my nose and 1 or 2 on my chin. What is the best type of acne treatment for this? I hear the new Neutrogina ';wave'; massager works nice. I also hear good things about the proactive system. What do you think? Thanks!What is the best type of Acne treatment?
I use Clearasil. It helps me. I used to have very bad acne, but like in a week all of cleared up. So I keep using Clearasil.What is the best type of Acne treatment?
For my opinion, the best acne treatment I use is ziana, tretinoin cream, glycolic acid 5%, for the oral medication solodyn, or erythromycin. Benzoyl peroxide is good too. This tends to dry out my skin too much (Benzoyl Peroxide).
I think it varies from person to person.


Proactiv didn't work for me but it worked for other people I knew. Try noxzema.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer