Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is the best type of face wash to get rid of acne?

ProactiveWhat is the best type of face wash to get rid of acne?
I've used proactive before and it didnt work well for me. I recommend Zap-It by the Melaleca company. The main ingredient in it is tee trea oil and salicylic acid and is very gentle on the skin. The set works really fast and last for a long time. Another brand to try is one of the face washes from Origins. They have different ones to choose from depending on your skin type ( I prefer the checks and balances) . The Origins face washes also last forever because you only use a tiny amount each time.What is the best type of face wash to get rid of acne?
I am going out there and mention Clear Advantage by Arbonne. It self adjusts to all skin types and has a daily supplement to fight acne before it starts or once it goes away to keep on top of a clear face.


My son uses it and swears by the regime. It's also endorsed my our MD.
www.orderpractive.com or phone 1-800-proactive.com.
Proactiv or Cetaphil
Benzac works well--about $12-15 for a bottle at any major pharmacy. It contains a high concentration of benzoyl peroxide so use it sparingly at first, with an oil-free moisturiser. Works on my blemishes every time.
PROACTIVE FOR SURE.
A good face pack of neem leaves with a pinch of turmeric is very good for acne prone skin. More home remedies available at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/acne.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer