Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is there any type of laser/cosmetic acne therapy that's guaranteed to work on acne?

I have tried absolutely everything for my moderate-severe acne (I even took accutane twice), and it's still awful. I'm 17, and I've had acne since I was 13. Is it worth getting some sort of a laser treatment, even though it's very expensive? Does anyone know if results are guaranteed, or if I do get good results would my acne come back a couple months later?Is there any type of laser/cosmetic acne therapy that's guaranteed to work on acne?
Nothing is guaranteed in life.Is there any type of laser/cosmetic acne therapy that's guaranteed to work on acne?
I was pretty much in the same boat. I had really bad acne and nothing worked, most stuff actually made it worse. Try Skin Perfection though before you blow thousands on laser therapy. It seriously cleared up my face in about 3 days. Here's the link for a free trial:


http://www.eczema-free.org/creamreviews/鈥?/a>
I have heard of a blue light laser that you shine on your face and the light kills bacteria - not sure if it works though. Most laser clinics are expensive though, if you go for a consultation they would let you know which laser would be best suited for your skin problem.





here is a site about blue-light http://www.topdocs.com/display_procedure鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer