Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is a type of acne medicine that really works.?

stuff that gets the zits over nightWhat is a type of acne medicine that really works.?
The best thing I've found is Neutrogena On-the-Spot remover. It reduces the size and takes the red out during the night.What is a type of acne medicine that really works.?
try calamine once a day on your face for five days. you will be amazed. If hard to believe then read it here too http://www.mathewstw.110mb.com/theories.html Report Abuse

Proactiv please trust me iv had acne im so much clearer now trust me it works or neutrogena n the spot acne rapid fast 8 hour treatment doesnt even take a night!
accutane. but its a prescription.
The same time that it took the acne to show in your face it will take to have them throughly removed from your skin...


It takes dedication/commitment and a process of daily cleaning...You must hear all the time ';use this.., use that... it really works, it worked on me'; but its really how your skin will react to the chemicals. You must try natural products that will help eliminate your acne faster withouth the burning or ichyness (which I mean damaging your skin)





Find a Beauticontrol Consultant near your area to help you find the perfect products for your skin...she can try introduce you and try our Beauticontrol line...





If you have any questions please dont hesitate to email me at : beauticontrol06@yahoo.com
zeno but that's like 150 bucks
Nature's Cure really works but it sometimes leaves my skin feeling a little dry.
Okay, ProActiv works really well. But it's also really expensive. A lot of the stuff you might try might not work very well because the main ingredient in a LOT of Acne Products is Salicylic Acid. Instead, use products with Benzoyl Peroxide as their main ingredient. Benzoyl Peroxide is stronger, and for me, works much better than Salicylic. I think ProActiv uses Benzoyl Peroxide as their main ingredient.





A good, not very expensive example is Neutrogena Clear Pore. It actually reduces redness and size in the ten minutes when I'm in the shower! Also, get this: SkinClearing Foundation from Neutrogena. It has Salycilic acid, but you can wear it all day, and it covers up the zits while killing them!!!!





Hope this helped. If you don't get the Clear Pore stuff, at least get the Foundation, it saved my life!
Nothing gets the zits overnight. It takes a while for zits to disappear.
I had acne really bad when I was younger. I used proactive for years and it worked really well. just careful with the spot treatment, it bleaches things like towels, sheets, etc. I stopped after several years bc of price, the bleaching, and i think my face was getting used to it. i now use Murad, like proactive but gentler and does not bleach things. I have also used the Neutrogena on spot treatment for over night spots. also plain toothpaste, not gel or crushed up advil mixed with a lil water to make a paste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer