Saturday, June 26, 2010

What is the best way to deal with this type of acne (tiny bumps all over forehead)?

I have tiny bumps all over my forehead, and i'm not sure what they are exactly... they can be popped, but they aren't like a normal pimple...





i've tried alot of things, including proactiv, and nothing seems to be working...





i was wondering if extractions would be appropriate, or an acid peel.





thanks for your imputWhat is the best way to deal with this type of acne (tiny bumps all over forehead)?
I have a similar problem. But here is something that works for me. I use Clean and clear facial cleanser (either morning burst or Deep action cleanser) and after I am done washing my face I use an astringent. Because I have sensitive skin i use the sensitive astringent. Just make sure that you put it on after you wash your face throughly and try to avoid putting your hands in your face. For more results apply the two before you go to sleep at night. Even though the bumps are not like regular pimples, it is best not to pop them, it will only make it worse and leave spots on your skin.


These items can be found at walmart, target, any drug store, CVS, Eckerd, Walgreens. Together the two are a little under $10.


Let me know if it worked for u. Here is the site if you need to know what they look like....What is the best way to deal with this type of acne (tiny bumps all over forehead)?
use clearasil daily cleanse i do it works
You probably have to live with that, if nothing works. Keep on popping, besides, it's normal.
sounds like you need to use a scrub with granules in it on your face morning and night and follow with a good acne drying cream like Benzafel or panoxyl or something with a drying agent.


you need to keep your hair off your forehead and after exercise and sweating you need to wsh your face well with soap and water.
I'm not kidding you but this really works...Bye Bye Blemish...the box looks cheap but within matter of couple days, my pimples are gone....It can be bought at Rite Aid/Walgreens/Eckerd...any local store.....It costs about $10 but it's totally worth it.....You have to apply it with q-tip on the pimple(s) and you can go to sleep with it ....There are two types...Don't buy the serum....buy the lotion:








http://www.byebyeblemish.com/dryinglotio鈥?/a>





http://www.drugstore.com/qxp87444_332828鈥?/a>
sounds like whiteheads..if you have say more than 10 see your doctor..something that worked for me was retin a....it took about a year...but it really worked....something i have found that helps is clean and clear persa gel...i use it all the time...it even makes my pores appear smaller...also you can sterilize a needle with a match...clean the area with alcohol and slightly open the whitehead and use a clean set of tweezers to squeeze out the pus ...then wash up after
a friend of mine has them too, on a website it says that small spots on the forehead can be caused by greasy hair x
My son gets that from riding his dirtbike competively, the sweat and dirt gets trapped under his helmut, I guess, then he follows up with wearing his hat afterwards until we get home! I swear this is what is causing it in his instance. I have found stuff that works though, the problem is by the time he gets it cleared up, its the weekend again and it starts over! Anyway, I use the AVEENO scrub pads marked ';blemish correcting'; and follow up with the Johnson %26amp; Johnson Clean %26amp; Clear gel ';invisible'; treatment. It's a silver tube. Both of these products will set you back around $12 together, and they really work!
  • signature loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    loan officer