Saturday, June 26, 2010

How to treat different types of acne scars?

Okay.





My boyfriend has acne scars on his back and chest really bad. I don't mind them, but they make him feel self conscious. What are some really good methods of treating them?How to treat different types of acne scars?
I always use Neutrogena Acne Mark Fading Peel. When I have scars, I use the product on my scars everyday because I get self conscious when I have scars too. I usually see results on each scar within a week, but it always depends on how bad the scars are.





You can find it at Wal Mart and Target or any place with acne products. If you want to read or see it you can find it on drugstore.com.How to treat different types of acne scars?
There is this new popular cream that people have been talking about.





It was even televised on TV.





It prevents future and existing acne, diminishes scars, and lightens skin and





blemishes. Fast results too! (It has been claimed that major results can be seen within a week and no later than two weeks)





Before and After photos are available at the given ebay site.





This person is providing 1-3 week trial samples (Only for ONE DOLLAR.. definitely a





deal) on ebay at:





You can search up ';best acne solution ever'; or go here





http://cgi.ebay.com/BEST-acne-solution-s鈥?/a>





ever_W0QQitemZ180387298364QQcmdZViewIt鈥?br>




hash=item29ffebbc3c%26amp;_trksid=p4634.c0.m鈥?br>




Or you can buy the whole container for $160, I believe.





My sister and cousin who both have major acne have tried the product and they both give





it thumbs up.





I hope this helps. =)
Hi,





It seems you and me are on the same boat. I have tried several products like proactiv and had almost given up on acne. Now I am using Acnezine and the results so far are very good. Its helping me to get rid of pimples and scars. Was lucky enough to get free samples so an all win situation for me....btw I did pay just the shipping price.





This is the website I think I got my free samples from - http://www.getfreebs.com/free-samples-of鈥?/a>





Hope this helps :)
i wish i knew cause im in the same boat as your boyfreind. i still get bad blacheads , but not so many pimple ous filled erupters that made all the scars, i wish i knew.
Treatment depends upon the type of scar and duration of scar and associted features.You can go through my blog about acne scar.
I would reccommend steroid based scar cream this is rather expensive but is REALLY REALLY effective!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer