Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is there any other type of remedy for acne besides using proactiv?

some ppl might be allergic to proactiv's ingredients for removing acne is there any other way of getting rid of acne besides buying acne products by tv?Is there any other type of remedy for acne besides using proactiv?
I answered a question regarding acne just a minute ago. Please check it out...it won't let me post an answer that long on here for some reason, although it did on the other persons.





Just scroll down until you see my answer, from sl1982 (that's me! lol)





I would like to offer you the same advice...please make sure ya check it out! Happy new year, and I hope this helps!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Is there any other type of remedy for acne besides using proactiv?
Yes, there are many organic ways to cure acne.





You can make many different home remedies that work just as well as products that you buy...





For example,





There is an acne mask that is easy to make and excellent for treatment.





Use :


1 egg white


1/2 cup of lime (Juice the lime into a bowl)


- Put both together and blend well.





Next - Use some type of applicator and apply to face. Let the mask harden and leave on for 10-15min...





Also, when your 10-15 min are up wash you face with warm water, and take a warm to hot rag and place it over your face for 5min.





I hope this helps... I know many other home remedies if you need any other help. : )
oohh I know what you mean about proactiv, Ive used it and no one I know who has used it said it worked, and for me, it seemed to make my acne worse! BUT my face looks amazing now! I made an appointment with my dermotologist and he figured out what my exact type of skin needed. NO acne med you guy over the counter can pick out what is good for your specific skin type, NOT EVERYONES SKIN IS THE SAME! So find a dermo and good luck!
I'm like that. i have been using proactive for about 5 months to a year. I really havent been keeping track. it worked really well on my skin for the first 3 or 4 months and it hasnet been doing any good for me latley, so i tryed something called acne free , its just like pro active except for i broke out in hives, and my skin started peeling. i found out that i was allergic to it. it really burned and changed tio colour of my skin for a while.My skin is now like a redish pinkish clour. not normal!. after that i whent back to using pro active and my skin now feels like it burns and changes tio that pinkish redish colour. it also hasnt been helping my acne or blackhead problem like it used to. i have been trying to find home ingredents or something besides all of the harmful chemicals that is being out on your skin every time you use a cleaner. i havent found any thing that workes besides a steamer. its called facial steem by conair. I got one and use it once a week along with my pro active and the pro active still is doing nothing for me but the steem really helpes. i will be checking uo on your question for others to answer because it will help me too. good luck!
well i used to use proactive it was really good but expensive and i didnt have time for the 3 steps 2x a day thats the only way it would leave my skin completely clear so i stopped using it my skin got about 20x worse i recently started using mario badescu products and they are working so well!!!! and they are not harsh at all!
Dont wash your face with soap (worst thing ever). Find a product that works best for your skin. I use apricot scrub (oil-free) and it helps with my breakouts. Don't pick at your face with dirty hands. Don't touch your face a lot. If you use makeup try to limit the concealer/foundation and just let your face relax during a breakout.
Yes, theres a ton!


You can use other brands such as Clinique, Clean%26amp;Clear, Clearasil, OxyPads





There are also at home masks you can make


Just Google ';Home made acne remedies';





Drink lots of water, eat healthy%26amp;clean your face daily%26lt;3
Yes talk to your Dermatologist. There are many acne products out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer