Thursday, June 24, 2010

What type of acne treatment product should i use?

i get alot of acne by the side of my cheeks and some of them on my forhead but the acne treatments that i use just dont seem to work well


what can i do????What type of acne treatment product should i use?
I used to have horrible acne I can't even tell you how bad it was. I found at www.health-sex-money.com/acne/ and bought it for like $40 and it seriously cured my acne.





Like seriously IT IS GONE. I don't even have ONE LITTLE PIMPLE!!!!





After using this I can't believe it's only $40 and after you use it you won't either haha





The trips I took to the dermatologist cost me WAY more than that lol and the CRAP they gave me just made my acne worse~!!!!! uhggg... lol





Oh and it also guarantees it will cure your acne in 3 days or your money back.





Anyway I hope this helps!





Love SamanthaWhat type of acne treatment product should i use?
acnefree! it works and is only 20 bucks at walmart

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer