Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'm not sure what type of acne I have. What do I have?

My skin has tiny little pimples, I think I may also have discoloration/scars left behind from pimples, my skin looks rough in some areas, I have pores that show as well( but it may be hairs growing out of my face? i think. :/ )








I need to know any home remedies that aren't to complicated, ones that'll I can actually buy that don't cost to much.





Or any good skin products that I can actually buy at stores, not online or some special pharmacy or whatever.





I need this ASAP. School starts in 2 weeks.





What treatments I'm using on my face now:


1.Lemon juice with face mask


2.Face pads


3.Toothpaste (sometimes)





%26amp; I do drinks lots of water!I'm not sure what type of acne I have. What do I have?
try using a line of products that have salicylic acid 2% in it, it's an acne mecidation use it twice a day. Mask once a week.





Noxzema has a new acne line out it's inexpensiveI'm not sure what type of acne I have. What do I have?
Try Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque, I use this as a spotter or a mask, Neutorgena Replenisher Pore, uncoated aspirin from the dollar store and make a paste while taking a shower do a gentle scrub or baking soda as a paste or mask.
STOP the toothpaste!!!


i used it and it killed my face


the parts with the pimples on my face basically started to flake and some even burned.. it basically burned my skin


stop it while its not too late.


please


for your own good.
If it doesnt say for the face.Dont use it.
aloe plants the real one and take naps !!!! i think it helped me alot and u can also buy acan kits they sell them @ walmart 4 like 20 dollars there is like 3 of them in the kit is kinda like proactive

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer