Saturday, June 26, 2010

What is the best type of zit or acne supplement?

quick help would be nice


thank youWhat is the best type of zit or acne supplement?
for an antibiotic if you see your dermatologist - by getting a consult from your regular doctor I would ask for doxycycline - my dermatologist gave it to me - there are many - minocycline, amoxicillin, etc., but the doxycycline I was told works strongest - you may have to get the dose adjusted properly - only Accutane is stronger my dermatologist said, that can have major side affects and is only used in very severe acne... I couldn't tolerate the antibiotics so I'm using pine tar soap 3 to 4 times a day drying it on the acne for ten to fifteen minutes - it's the best over the counter remedy I've found... you can get it at your local vitamin store Good luck - see a dermatologist for best results if you can....Pro Activ didn't work for me and costs $50 a month and pine tar soap is 3 to 4 dollars a bar - much better price and better effectiveness too...What is the best type of zit or acne supplement?
I agree, I think it is the best idea for severe acne to go and see a Dermatologist. However I have exellent insurance working for UPS, so I pay nothing for prescriptions. I know that dermatological medications are very expensive with no insurance. I would say I have mild acne but I take meds to keep it that way. I take Erythrocin which is a antibiotic tablet once a day and then two topical ointments. Differen at night before bed and Duac in the morning. Like I said before if you dont have exellent insurance just grab something from the store with salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. Good Luck!
There's lots of them!


It really depends on your skin......


Ask your dermatologist..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer