Thursday, June 24, 2010

What type of acne control cloud i use?

I'm 12 i am almost 13 and i don't have that good skin well i have a little bit of acne and i does not look good on a girl school is almost staring and i don't want people to talk about me and make fun of me so if u use a acne control kite that u use and it work please tell me and i will go buy it so i can have a nice skin be for school stars :)What type of acne control cloud i use?
Well I used to use the Oil-Free Acne Treatment from Neutrogena; it worked kind of well but I never really stuck to using it. It kind of dries out your face but they have moisturizers for that; and whatever you do, do not get the pink grapefruit scented one. It makes you break out more.





Or you can try SkiniD, I'm currently using it, it's taking a while but it works. Keep in mind that SkiniD is a little expensive, but it comes with an SPF 15 sun screen, a travel bag, and a 0.5 oz tube of spot treatment.





Or you can use anything you want, but make sure you stick to your routine.





I really hope I help ;]]What type of acne control cloud i use?
Not everyone's skin is the same. Some people will recommend you a product cause it worked wonders for them but it could make your skin worst. I suggest you go to a Dermatologist. A Dermatologist is someone who specializes in skin care. Last year I went to a Dermatologist and he prescribed a gel called Stieva-A and it changed my skin. My skin hasn't cleared up yet but you can't get rid of acne overnight. Be patient it will go away but over time





Good Luck :)
i had the same thing. i had pimples all over my forehead and it was really embarrassing. i started using proactive and it dried out my skin, and i have greasy skin so i decided not to use that anymore..i started using the neutrogena skin ID thing and it worked REALLY well. if you go to skinid.com and take the little like test, it will help you alot. its pretty pricey but worth it. it really helped me and its designed for each person's skin type. so yeah...lol anyways good luck :)
I've been to a Dermatologist, and tried a billion products, but Pro-Active seemed to work the most.


Then, I decided to try out the cheaper version AcneFree


It works just as good, if not better.


It can be found at target, walmart, anywhere
Use Clearasil. I use it and it works great and it's cheaper than ordering other kinds from tv.
try eating more fresh fruit and veggies. also, slow down on the junk foods and fast foods. they can make your situation worse.
Clearasil
ACID!
proactive
neutragena oil free acne wash is very good
wash ur face with honey everyday or 2 day

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer