Sunday, December 13, 2009

Does anyone know the best treatment for my type of acne what is a chemical peel?

My acne is red and bumpy and its sensitive to the touch. I don't get the whiteness to my pimples they just stay red. I've tried everything from presciptions to proactiv I feel like nothing is helping. My face is all dried out from all the stuff i've used. I read on another question someone suggested a chemical peel or laser treatment for scars can you get it done for acne too?


My acne is not that Rosola?? the patcy redness, my acne is big red pimplesDoes anyone know the best treatment for my type of acne what is a chemical peel?
What I used were dove facewipes and my spots completely went. I have smooth skin and whenever I didn't use them for one day, i'd get spots that day and they'd go when I next used them.Does anyone know the best treatment for my type of acne what is a chemical peel?
three (possible) solutions:


1. do not eat crisps. they do not help at all.


2. you could try the stuff by l'oreal's men expert range called Pure and Matte anti regreasing moisturiser. that helped mine.


3. also what helped me is johnson's Holiday Skin moisturiser! I know, I know I'm a guy, and it has fake tan but hey it cleared up my skin AND I got a ';beautiful sunkissed tan'; haha!
* a couple of things i would suggest is good od vasoline or an ointment called eurax.it is for dry itchy sensitive skin.i am alergic to perfumed good and have sensitive dry skin.i use this anywhere on my body and it really is good.available from chemist.
Hi, Ther is a chemical peel that you can buy that is pretty easy to use comes with instructions and all. I use it for age spots and it works. There is 2 types one is a TCA peel and the other is a GLYCOLIC peel. The TCA is a deeper peel, Glycolic is what you will find in most acne medications, that is why it burns when you use it. Personally i would suggest the Glycolic peel, you can repeat the process after the first healing. There are sites on the internet that sells this peel, but it is exspensive. I found it on Ebay for 6.95 , You can look at what he has and make a decision on what is best for you, he even shows before and after pictures, and pictures threw the healing process. The serum that he sells, is Vitamin C capsuls. You can also use EMU OIl for healing which is what is recommended by most docters. Hope i helped, Vickie
You should go to the doctor. I once had a antibiotic called oxytetracycline that helped very much when i had raised red spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer