Sunday, December 13, 2009

Does any one have a good type of acne medicine? Dont say proactive it stinks and it really hurts my skin badly

I am 12 and I have acne prone skin. It is almost always oily no matter how much I wash it. Most acne medicines seem to break it out even more and sometimes burns or makes me red.Does any one have a good type of acne medicine? Dont say proactive it stinks and it really hurts my skin badly
it smells kind of bad, but it works wonders - tea tree oil.


it's not too expensive ($5 for a bottle that lasts over a year)


DILUTE THIS WITH TWO OR THREE DROPS OF WATER!


and only put it where you need it.


don't like, wash your whole face with it or anything lol.





OR:





make a cup of tea with a teabag (NOT peppermint tea - it will burn your face.) use the used teabag and lie it on your breakout area. you can keep reheating it in water. the heat and tea helps a whole lot with swelling and redness. chamomile tea is good for redness. lemon tea is good as a toner-type thing.





hope i helped.


and don't worry!


i know i say that, and i totally freak out when i break out too, but seriously


every teenager or preteen breaks out.


EVERYONE.


even adults, too.


so don't worry - people are too worried about their own breakouts to worry about yours!





good luck!


=)Does any one have a good type of acne medicine? Dont say proactive it stinks and it really hurts my skin badly
i've used tazorac for about three years now, and it works miracles!!
I use clearasil.


Proactive screws my skin up as well.


I'm also on doxycycline which you can get from your doctor.
Hai friends Do you have Pimples, Acne, Oily Skin, Dry skin and Scar on the Face, If your answer is YES then DON'T WORRY. For this I got relief from A site, In which I got many tips and treatments method's regarding this, And Iam quit normal now you can also look in to this SITE. In this site there are many other usefull links regarding this topic's, In which I got many use full information's for pimples and acne,oily skin, dry skin and scar on the face and skin care. So go look in to this site and be used to it This site is very very use full for teens and there problems.
AcneFree better and cheaper than ProActive.
I've been using Neutrogena cleansers all my life.


Here's the foamer I'm currently using:


http://www.epinions.com/reviews/Neutrogena_Fresh_Foaming_Cleanser


They're available at most drugstores.


The only thing you might want to watch out for is, many people say Neutrogena is very strong, so if you have sensitive skin, you might want to try something gentler.





If you're okay with pricier items, I'd recommend this Lancome Mousse Cleaner


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P54479%26amp;categoryId=S15100%26amp;shouldPaginate=true


My friend uses this, and it works wonders. It's a tad pricier, at $27





If oiliness is a problem alongside acne, you might want to try light mousse foundation to cover up oiler areas. (Like your T-zone) However, be careful not to use too much... You ARE 12. Don't ruin that youthful skin! ;)





This is a good mousse foundation:


http://www.revlon.com/ProductCatalog/ProductDetails.aspx?CategoryID=1%26amp;SubCategoryID=3%26amp;ProductID=134





Hope I helped!
wow. you should DEFINETLY see your dermatoligist.


try acne free tho, it helps.
There are a wide variety of herbal products available for acne treatment anywhere from the mildest lotions to the severest prescriptive forms of treatment. Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .
  • signature loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    loan officer