Friday, December 11, 2009

SEBUM EXTREME SWELLING HELP PLEASE?

In more detail, I know this may sound a little nasty, but I had a spot on my eyebrow which was not full of pus, but instead sebum, which made it hurt so i tried to sqeeze all of the sebum away, but a lot is produced. Instead, I woke up and I now have massive swelling in the area just above my eye like i've just been punched in the face!


What should I do, and it still hurts should I just leave it? How long will it take to go away?SEBUM EXTREME SWELLING HELP PLEASE?
It is very easy to get blood poisoning picking zits on the eyes or nose so be warned for future.





Dont keep touching it with dirty hands and nails - that will only infect it more. You have an infection because of picking pimples - when will anyone learn?????





Apply a cool compress of cammomile tea bags to the area and get some antihistimine tablets from the drugstore - Phenergan or Polaramine or similar and take 4 or 5 when you go to bed. That should reduce the swelling by morning or at least improve the situation.





If you have any antibiotic ointment on hand, at home for anyone with a cut or wound - then apply it to the area (but be careful not to get it in your eye please) to counteract the infection.





Next time - DONT SQUEEZE. I could slap your little wrists, lol.SEBUM EXTREME SWELLING HELP PLEASE?
Why not ask your doctor? Seems best course of action.
Try a hot compress to ensure all the stuff is out.


Just let it be - and then use a cold compress on and off all day.





Sounds like whatever it is now is slightly infected, and traumatized.





If it doesn't get better today call the MD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer