Sunday, December 13, 2009

Which is better proactive or another type of acne cream? and does proactive work at all?

I need a solution for my acne problem. Does anybody have any ideas?Which is better proactive or another type of acne cream? and does proactive work at all?
it's different for everyone.


It didn't work for me.





-dermotoligist (worked for me)


-un scented soapWhich is better proactive or another type of acne cream? and does proactive work at all?
You should try the Unblemish regimen from Rodan + Fields. I use the whole regimen and I LOVE IT! All of my acne has left the building!! The wash is different from other washes because the active ingrediant is sulfur. The sulfur disolves the dirt in your pores. The regimen is meant to treat and prevent so that you will not have future breakouts. The products are amazing and are totally worth the money!!! I am a living testimonial of the product. Check them out at rodanandfields.com and if you use this code : reprf10395 you will get free shipping and save 10% on your order. That is what I do anyway. Good Luck.
Well, Benzaclin cream works really well although after I've used it for about 3 months, my skin is getting pretty dry and irritated. It is extremely effective and it's worth a bit of dry skin. When you use this product, it's not necessary to wash your face as frequently and a less-intense cleanser (a bar of soap) is best. This also saves money. =]





I was also prescribed Differin gel. I had to stop using it because of the burning, redness and dryness even though I don't have sensitive skin. What I did hear from others was very positive.





My dermatologist also told me about Accutane (pill) which is a very strong medication that reduces oil production. It has many side-effects and some were not worth it in my opinion.





And about Proactive, as others have mentioned, is effective at first but does sometimes come back if you discontinue use. I have used some of my friend's before and I wasn't impressed. It's less convenient because it's a system and others above are just creams/gels. I also take a pill called Doryx which I find convenient and quite effective.





Good luck, I know it can be embarrassing. I hope that helped. =]
OK proactive works for just a moment. The issue is that as soon as your skin clears up it comes back even worse. Try the Purifying products from www.redqueencosmetics.com





These products work and are formulated by Dermatologist/Plastic Surgeons. Keeping yourself on a skin care regimen will ensure your skin to stay free from any acne.





BEST,





MAKEUP GURU

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer