Sunday, December 13, 2009

What product would you recommend me for my type of acne?

Whenever i wash my face with any kind of soap my face stays very dry for a couple of hours and afterwords it begins to get oily.What product would you recommend me for my type of acne?
I had the same problem and was told by a dermatologist that this is not acne, it is irritation. You wash your face probably with cleansers for oily/acneic skin type, you drying out your skin and after couple of hours your skin trying to compensate natural oil that was stripped off when you washed your face.





Cleanse face only twice a day with mild cleanser (cleanser for face). Do not use soap as it dries your face.


Get Oil of Olay Cleansing Towlettes (Wall-Mart around $5.00 month supply)


Use oil-free moisturizer Oil of Olay Regenerist Enhancing Lotion ( under $20.00 in Wall-Mart).


Try and you'll see difference skin in instance (couple of days).What product would you recommend me for my type of acne?
yes oil of olay products work wonders i love it.
neutrogena.....aveeno products...and use a acne wash..toner...and a acne products to reduce acne...drink alot of water...try to stay away from soda..becuz soda eats the nutrients in your body and causes acne on your skin...i would recommend u to exercise becuz sweating helps to open your pores and get rid of excess residue from your skin. avoid putting any oils or moisturizers on your skin..if u have oily skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer