Friday, December 11, 2009

I have acnes on my shoulders with sebum oil.?

i am using clean and clear foam wash and oil free soap.i am applying turmeric paste from last 10 days i am still not seen any improvement please any body help me.i am 17 and maleI have acnes on my shoulders with sebum oil.?
Vitamin E liquigels is the most natural skin care treatment. Drink one liquigel a day after breakfast. here are more tips about acne. i hope this would help..I have acnes on my shoulders with sebum oil.?
acne on back?





Find your solution from Chris Gibson here:





http://www.myskinandbeauty.com
you need to work on the inside of ur body as well as the outside. Go on a detox, eat lots of food that contains vitamin E, or buy vitamin tablets and drink lots of water, no fizzy drinks at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer