Friday, December 11, 2009

Hard sebum ?

does anyone know how can i get rid of hard sebum ,,,earlier my skin used to be oily but for the last few years it has been producing really hard sebum which when removed causes scarring ...have tried many acne medications but they havent helped...is this some kind of allergy due which by sebum hardens up ??Hard sebum ?
If your problem really is hard sebum, I am sorry to say that it isn't something you can treat on your own. Hard sebum usually causes a hard plug that blocks the pores. You will require a visit and treatment from a dermatologist. Please make an appointment.Hard sebum ?
I answer all emails but I didn't receive one from you (I just checked). Please resend! Report Abuse
  • signature loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    loan officer