Friday, December 11, 2009

How to reduce sebum secretion on my face, FOR REAL ??

i have tried a tonne of products (OTC) but none of them really work. i mean so many advertisments, lenghty 'try to confuse you with technical biological terms' descriptions on the box/pamphlets etc.. but seriously none of them ever keeps my face free of oil to last the entire day.





my face feels oily after ~2-3hrs after wash, and by the 4-5th hr it is quite noticable (shiny and what not) becos of this, i hardly put on makeup for fear of destroying my face further..





its ridiculous to bring a small facial wash tube and hunt for a toilet to wash my face. its not always convenient to wash my face while im in the middle of my work, or long night out with the girls..the best i can do now is to keep a pack of wet wipes (meant for the face) and use them mid-day.





so is there any product (or natural homemade remedy) that ACTUALLY DOES WHAT IT SAYS IT DOES????How to reduce sebum secretion on my face, FOR REAL ??
Yes...but it will take a while, you cant just rub a cream in and fix it. You skin is producing sebum for a reason. Hormones can play a part, but I wonder what facial care routine you are using at the moment? Do you moisturise? many people with oily skin dont, and this can be a cause of oiliness in itself! I can let you know of some simple natural remedies that will certainly help, but I will need to know a few things first...do you mind messaging me or would you rather I asked here?How to reduce sebum secretion on my face, FOR REAL ??
i have large pores and is quite a sebum producer, lol. but washing often will only dry your skin and thus signaling your brain to produce even more sebum... so what i do is i blot my face with onion paper or those little powder paper (available at beauty supplies shops) and i look like new and fresh again. i also consulted a dermatologist and she just gave a mild soap, a clarifying lotion, some acne gel and post acne creams for my pimples and pimple marks. she also said that large pores are genetic and are there to stay.. so she recommends a monthly facial to manually get rid of the blackheads in the enlarged pores.the facial i get made my pores appear smaller for two weeks.


try applying tomato juice s toner.. they say this is a good toner and makes the pores appear smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer