Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do I treat this type of acne/acne scar?

I've got a quarter-sized bump on my chest that keeps re-filling itself with pus and it just doesn't seem to heal ever. I've tried drying it out but it's not working. It looks sort of like a scar so it's rather embarassing.. any ideas? anyone else have this before? thanks!How do I treat this type of acne/acne scar?
I used to have horrible acne I can't even tell you how bad it was. I found www.StopMyAcne.Info and bought it it seriously cured my acne.


Like seriouslyits gone . I don't even have one pimple


After using this I can't believe it's only cheap and after you use it you won't either hahaThe trips I took to the dermatologist cost me WAY more than that lol and the CRAP they gave me just made my acne worse~!!!!! uhggg... lol


Oh and it also guarantees it will cure your acne in 3 days or your money back.





Anyway I hope this helps!





Diana xxxHow do I treat this type of acne/acne scar?
dont touch it or pinch it cuz it makes it worse nd stays there that will eventually turn into a scar. so jus put alchol on it nd giv it time in the meanwhile, cover it with high shirts
I think my cousin used to have that. Eventually as he got older it went away. My advice is to go see a dermatologist and stop touching it. Also shower daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer