Friday, December 11, 2009

Hair oil similar to sebum?

you know... sebum... the oil that comes out of your skin? Well I have long hair and the ends are always missing out on the sebum. Brushing doesn't distribute it all the way down. What oil can I lightly apply at the roots that is most similar to sebum?





Also, I currently have Burt's Bees Baby Bee Apricot Oil and Burt's Bees Vitamine E (lemon?) oil. Can I use either one of those on my hair or am I better off going without?





How do you know what you tell me is true? Thanks!Hair oil similar to sebum?
ADVANCE TECHNIQUES Dry Ends Serum by avon works good! I would use it right on the ends though, it might make hair look greasy if applied to the roots.Hair oil similar to sebum?
first learn to believe others. then you will get answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer