Friday, December 11, 2009

Increase skin oil (Sebum) Production. NEED SERIOUS HELP!?

Okay guys I really need your help. I have this super dry skin, dry eyes, dry hair issue going on for years and its year round. I ask a question almost similair to this one but got no good responses. I really need help. Please don't say don't take shower and stuff like that. That is no way helping me. Maybe some kind of over the counter medicine or some that can cause me to create more oil for my body. I know that sex hormones has almost to do with how much oil you produce but would a hormonal balance supplement be helpful for me then? Please help thanks.Increase skin oil (Sebum) Production. NEED SERIOUS HELP!?
dont wash your face as much


thats all i really know, sorryIncrease skin oil (Sebum) Production. NEED SERIOUS HELP!?
Try masturbating alot. I always am real oily when I do that alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer