Sunday, December 13, 2009

What type of Acne do I have?

The pimples appear to be red ,under the skin, and they hurt like hell. I get them on my cheeks, forehead, shoulder, back, buttocks, and legs. Had them for like 5 years now. Keep getting new ones. The always show up on my cheeks and forehead often. Is this a type of disease? or is this just plain old Acne? I quit drinking a milk months ago because I read somewhere that it causes Acne. I quit using medications too.What type of Acne do I have?
The nurse who answered is stupid. Dairy products can cause acne. Anything you're allergic to can cause acne. How old are you?





Don't pick at this stuff. You sound like you're pinching yourself black and blue. Only squeeze if there's obvious white and then put some Neosporin or other topical anti-biotic on it for about an hour while your capillaries re-route. Is your skin oily or dry? Don't wash with a harsh soap! Tons of my friends have terrible skin and acne scars from years of washing with harsh soap or using rubbing alcohol. You might as well use WD-40. Yuck! Above all, remember that you need time to heal.





Vitamin E helps you not to scar too. Apply directly to the skin or eat a lot of fruits and veggies. Or both.What type of Acne do I have?
Start drinking milk again because foods do not cause or worsen acne. See a dermatologist for a diagnosis and find out exactly what you have. Your dermatologist will advise you as to the best course of action which may or may not include an antibiotic.
they could be boils, those hurt. If you keep getting them you might want to go on antibiotics to help control those.
  • signature loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    loan officer