Friday, December 11, 2009

I am 61 and get lots of sebum and some pus in the pores of my nose and have done so for years.?

If I don't express some ';stuff'; ever so often, my nose gets big and feels ';soggy';.





Finally I got a GP who did more than just fob me off about this. He prescribed Rozex gel and maybe it helps a little.





I am not fair and the problem is not redness. It doesn't seem to match rosacea. My skin is still oily and I can get clogged pores on my chin area and cheeks.





What is it and what can I do?





I am very embarassed by this.I am 61 and get lots of sebum and some pus in the pores of my nose and have done so for years.?
You need to make a paste by mixing up Sandalwood with a few drops of Rosewater. Note that Sandalwood and rosewater blend can be used as facial mask and cab can be instantly applied on the acne areas of skin. Yes, let鈥檚 continue with the paste of Sandalwood and rosewater. When the paste is done leave it for some hours. Then apply it during the night before going to bed. The next morning when you wake up just wash thoroughly your face with warm water (which help to open pores). You will be amazed by the softness of your skin and feel a sort of cool and comfort on your acne areas. Repeating the same action frequently in a week will bring positive results to your acne condition.
  • signature loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    loan officer