Sunday, December 13, 2009

What type of acne products should I use?

I'm starting to get more pimples and I am looking for something to use. I'm thinking of trying Proactiv or Differin. Are there any other acne medicine that works well. Is Proactiv and Differin good?What type of acne products should I use?
do not take anti-biotics or any pills.





It is probably your intestines that are in bad shape. Your body is sensitive to a certain food most likely candy, sugar, and processed foods like mc donalds and thing you buy frozen and cook like pizza. Taking anti-biotics kills all the bacteria in your stomach. You need the good bacteria to solve your acne problem. You can get the good bacteria from Kombucha (it is a drink, tea). The first time you drink it you will be like oh my god nasty I can't drink this. After you drink a few bottles you will start to like it.





You might need to start out with drinking just a few sips a day. Cause if you don't have enough good bacteria in your intestine you drink a whole bottle at once and you could get diarrhea. But do not give up on it keep drinking a little bit at a time until you can handle a whole bottle. It will start to taste better. It is a little expensive usually 4 dollars a bottle but I found a store that sells it for 2.50 a bottle. It usually is not at a regular grocery store you might have to go to like a fresh and natural food store.





You can eat yogurt to BUT do not get the kind with straw berry's and sprinkles and all that jolly stuff cause it will not help it has sugar in it. You need the natural yogurt it will say it has like bifidus cultures and stuff in it. This yogurt will also probably taste bad cause you have no good gut bacteria in you but once you start eating it you get that bacteria and it taste better.





You could take acidophilus and bifidus supplements. They are pills but they do not kill any thing like anti-biotics. Acidophilus and bifidus are good gut bacterias they will help.





So four things you should do





Yogurt


kombucha


acidophilus and bifidus


no more sugars and processed food, no hydrogenated oils





Dermatologist will give you anti-biotics and topical medicine. It can be expensive. All the anti-biotics will do is make it worse believe me I took them my self.





Most dermatologist try to use a pill a quick fix. Oh just take this pill and all your problems go away! No! False! And its easy money for em too I'm sure.





Don't use:


Accutane


Anti-biotics


Laser treatments





And then there is the proactive solution Jessica Simpson uses it, it must be good. It works for everyone what ever I used it and it did not work. Don't tell me oh well you didn't use it right (I did use it right). Your skin is a reflection of what your insides are like. If your skin is bad your intestines are bad! Also your skin is the biggest organ in your body so you intestines use it to warn you fix this problem.





And think about it acne started becoming a common problem for people around the 1970, 1960. well thats when we started processing food and using preservatives and hydrogenated oils.What type of acne products should I use?
The tricky part about acne is that the problem can actually become worse if you overmedicate. That's because acne medication can overdry the skin, causing a boost in your skin's Sebum (oil) production. This results in...you guessed it - more acne.





So what's the long term solution? Find gentler solutions or even natural acne cures that won't shock your body into more breakouts. Here's what I recommend:





- Use a glycerin based facewash. Glycerin is gentler and will balance the ph levels in your skin.


- For body acne, try using an antibacterial soap to slowly dry out the skin. If your skin gets too dry, switch to a moisterizing soap like Dove to counterbalance the effect.


- Wash your face only 2 times a day max and gently pat dry with a towel.


- Use a gentle face moisterizer if the glycerin based face wash drys you out too much.


- Eat almonds, fiber, drink lots of water and avoid excess sugar intake.


- If acne medication isn't working or causing new breakouts, try applying egg whites to the pimples at night before bed. This natural remedy works great.


- One of my favorite natural skin conditioners is wearing an ';oatmeal mask';. The oatmeal with smooth your skin while simultaneously absorb toxins and oils from your pores.


- Lemon juice also dries up pimples and kills any bacteria in the infection.





For more great remedies, check out the Source link Below.





Best of Luck!
I'm only 15 and I've already experienced about six years of acne... I've tried everything!


I do not recommend proactiv, it dried up my entire forehead and caused my skin to peel.


If you're willing to spend a bit of money on this problem I recommend SK2, it cleared up my skin in a couple of months and the products last for a long time. It was the only one that worked for me. Now I'm confident with my skin, whereas a couple of years ago I hated showing my face in public .





If your problem starts to get worse I also recommend the birth control pill.


Also remember diet, exercise and how much water you drink plays a huge role on the condition of your skin.








Good Luck :)
Acne products work differently for different people. Proactiv has had good reviews, but there are also other products out there. Just test them out and see which products work best for you





http://www.clearskinacne.com/products/hy鈥?/a>
i've used proactive and that clean and clear crap and neither worked for me. but now im using this clearisal thing that works pretty good.





go to that new neutrogena acne sol. skinid.com it gives yu a questionaire about your problem skin and how to treat it properly. try it, it cant hurt
Proactiv doesn't work for everyone...and if it does work then you can not stop using it or your acne will be worse then ever!.....but I use Neutrogena Advanced Solutions and I saw results in 2 days and it's much cheaper than Proactiv!
Dont use proactive. I have had people tell me it doesnt work at all. I dont know about differin.


But, I use the nutrogena wave. And, its really good.
Differin works good if you use every day...I hated proactive... it dried me out and costs way too much. You need a prescription for Differin so talk to a dermatologist about it!!
proactiv didnt work for me


but the easiest thing to do is buy an expholiating like st. ives peach scrub


it scrubs away dead skin and keeps you looking soft
Use Clearasil Ultra Acne Clearing Gel Wash





It cleared my skin up in 3 days!!


(its guaranteed)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer