Friday, December 11, 2009

Pierced Ear goo; like blackhead sebum?

I have a few pierced earring holes (3 on each side) that I don't put earrings into anymore. Once in a blue moon, I will but earrings in my primary hole. Anyway, I have a little bit of goo... like the stuff that comes out of blackheads; that I can squish out every once in a while. Any one else have this experience or am I some kind of gross freak?Pierced Ear goo; like blackhead sebum?
Okay, when you do *squish* them out, clean it by soaking in sea-salt. I had that problem with my belly ring. The sea-salt will clean out all of the bacteria in there. You can get sea-salt almost anywhere, mostly in a health food store. Put a pinch in a dixie cup mixed with water %26amp; soak %26amp; flush if you can.Pierced Ear goo; like blackhead sebum?
Yhea i used to have that when i was little and used to wear earrings. But not anymore.
I use to get it but that because I didn't wear earrings for a while. So what ya you can do to prevent that is to either wear little earring studs or hoops and change them out every other day or you could clean your ears every other day with proixde

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan officer