Sunday, December 13, 2009

What type of acne product should I use?

I don't have very bad acne, just the occasional big whitehead and small red bump kind of pimples on my nose and usually my nose and forehead get pretty shiny. My worst spot is on my nose I hardly ever get pimples anywhere else. I'm using the Neutrogena Advanced Acne system right now, but I'm worried it will dry out my face. I want something that will make my skin not only acne free, but look good too. Any help is appreciated, thanks :)What type of acne product should I use?
Proactive dries out your face, then mosturizes it out so its even, and perfect. Give it a try. I would suggest the mask for you, its for emergencies, so when you need it you jsut use it ;)What type of acne product should I use?
The cause for pimples are many and not only adolescence as


popularly believed. Chronic constipation is one major cause,


the food we eat plays a very important role. You will have


to cut down the fried food, chocolates, cheese and aerated


drinks. Eat a lot of fresh fruits and green vegetables with


a lot of water. Instead of washing the face with soap, use


orange peel powder. Dry Orange peels in the shade for 4-5


days. Powder finely and store. Wash your face with this 2-3


times a day. It clears the face and feels very refreshing.


more tips http://acnecaretipz.blogspot.com
Different acne treatments work differently for different people ;-)


But Vilantae has some downsides. There's an independent review site that compares Vilantae and other acne treatments, I think you should take a look: http://www.skin-product-review.com/click鈥?/a>





Good luck :-)
You will be pleased to know that the natural ingredients in the ACNE ZINE Anti Oxidant have no side effects and are actually healthy for your body.


http://www.pr2nx.com/2008/06/16/acne-fre鈥?/a>
Melaleucas Zap it line works great and does not dry the skin.
dont you dare use the neutrogena wave. it sucks. no lie. made my 4 pimples multiply to at least 30 over night.
Here are some acne tips





http://cureacnetreatment.com/acne-tips.p鈥?/a>
  • signature loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    loan officer